|Preparation Time in Minutes||5|
|Cooking Time in Minutes||5|
Just 2 Ingredients:
- 1 - 2 Cups Of Your Local or Favorite Honey (Not flavored)
- Jalapenos I used 3 hot ones from my garden. Use as many as you would like your heat level to be.
- Slice your jalapenos into 1/8 to 1/4 slices. If you prefer you can dice them up. Leave the seeds and membrane because I mean, this is HOT Honey.
- Add your honey and sliced jalapenos to a sauce pan
- Over medium low heat, bring the honey to a low boil
- Turn off the heat and stir until the bubbling stops
- Let cool to room temperature. About 1.5 to 2 hours
- Transfer to a mason jar and refrigerate
- Will last 3 to 6 months if you don't use it all up by then!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.