Recipe print this recipe tell-a-friend add-to-favorites
|Preparation Time in Minutes||30|
|Cooking Time in Minutes||2|
- 12 Cans of Cut Green Beans Drained
- 1 Pound Bacon fried and chopped
- 1 Stick of Butter
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic to taste (I use Garlic Pepper)
That's it! See! EASY!
- Open and drain all 12 cans of cut green beans (French cut works too).
- Add to Large 12x9 Foil Pan.
- Fry your bacon to a crispy texture and chop.
- Add Bacon to Beans and mix well.
- Pour bacon grease into pan.
- Cut 1 stick of butter and place on top of beans.
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste (I use garlic pepper).
- Place in smoker at 225 - 250 degrees. Either temperature works well. Depending on what you are smoking at the time.
- Let smoke for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from smoker and serve.
Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.