- 1 Larger Avocado seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Medium tomato diced
- 3 strips of bacon chopped (I used jalapeno bacon for some heat)
- 5 Egg Roll Wraps
- Approx. 1 - 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- salt and pepper to taste (use a garlic pepper)
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the seed. Peel the skin off and cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch chuncks.
- Dice your tomato
- Fry 3 strips of bacon and chop into small pieces
- Gently mix your avocado, bacon and tomato together trying to avoid making guacamole out of your avocados :)
- Take 1 egg roll wrap and add a couple spoonfuls of your avocado, bacon and tomato mixture
- Roll up fairly tight or as directed on the egg roll package (be sure to wet edge to seal)
- Place wrapped avoccado rolls in hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Serve with Ranch dipping sauce or any sauce you prefer.
Hope You Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.