1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cups of fresh pico de gallo salsa or 1 cup store bought salsa
1 cups of cooked shrimp, deveined, shelled and chopped
- Whip softened cream cheese for approximately 1 minute, or until there are no lumps and is smooth.
- Add pico de gallo (or salsa)
- Blend again until mixture is well mixed. Just a few seconds.
- Add shrimp and mix well with a spoon.
- Serve with corn chips, crackers or top a salad or an avocado.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.